Monday 5 May 2014

Ryan Vernon Peterson collaboration! (werk that gown!)


Long silhouettes are becoming more of a rage each day! So me and Ryan Peterson collaborated and did shoot showcasing a wine-red gown. I was shot and dolled up by the very talented Ryan himself. He kept the look subtle enhancing my eyes and contoured my cheekbones. I have a two step picture process of how he did it, but its a trick that one has to master so I'll be sure to take you through it more thoroughly once I figure it out myself ;p

The gown is a simple boat neck gown with a slit and is from my own upcoming label. This look oozes elegance so Ladies make sure you save this for a special day!To complement this formal look I wore pearl drop earings, silver ring from Chamba Lamba and heels from Done by None! 
Also don't forget to check out ryan's face book page https://www.facebook.com/#!/rvpphotography for more picture of his latest endeavors. He truly is the best at this!






No comments:

Post a Comment