Wednesday 21 May 2014

The White Shirt! #1

The classic white shirt, need I say more! I'm sure each one of us own at least one of these beauties in our closet and if you don't, go get one today! It's a staple that is life saving.. whenever you're unsure it comes to the rescue, and a well fitted white shirt looks good paired with almost anything! 

The one I'm wearing here is from Old Navy paired with pants from my own label (MFT). Another things trending is the oxford shoe, the ones I have on are from Call It Spring. The bag is Accessorize and the earrings are from Goa.

I'v kept the makeup to a minimum. For that dash of color I have on a Revlon colorstay lipstick in the shade 075.It gives off a light orange hue that complements my look for the day. My hair is tied back- what i did was i made two french braids on either side, pulled them back and formed a sort of messy knot. It keeps hair off my face and also looks uber chic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment