Friday 18 April 2014

The first impression :)

After a whole year of apprehension and contemplating, I'm finally here. The first step is always the toughest they say, and I know what they meant now. So I'm going to start off by telling you a little something about myself. I'm 19 years old and have always loved fashion, ever since a kid. I remember trying on our guest's heels at kitty-parties and styling my self on my 5th birthday; but It took me an entire year after high school to figure out that fashion is what i should be doing! I'm sure there are plenty others like me who have immense interest in fashion, and that is where my job begins. My blog is basically about my personal style and how you can make simple changes in your wardrobe to look and feel better each day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment