Monday 21 April 2014

The denim shirt - day to night!

We all have those days when we work all day and crave that tall glass of wine with our girls at night, but the pain to decide what to wear. Ugh. So I'm gonna show you how i wore the denim shirt (which is so in right now) all through the day and to a Friday night party too!

For the day look I had my hair up and my rayban's on -Two musts on a hot summer day. Now a trick thing to do is the denim on denim. Make sure the colors are dark and light. Two same kind of blues might not work. Hence I chose my alltime favorite shaded black/grey jeans.




Now for the night What you basically need is a little glam! I paired my shirt with a black pencil skirt. Pop colored lipstick is an essential for that added oomph.  im wearing a Mac lipstick called 'flat out fabulous' _ It's a purpleish pink that works great with the shirt! another option to dress this outfit up would be a gold belt!







No comments:

Post a Comment